Code Bundle+ for Confluence
Sync and embed 29+ developer tools alongside notes or images in one beautiful tab macro
29 apps in one delivers huge savings
Azure, AWS, Bitbucket, Cloudflare, CodePen, CodeSandbox, DigitalOcean, Expo, Firebase, GitBook, GitHub, GitLab, GraphQL, Heroku, JSFiddle, JSON Viewer, Kotlin, Netlify, Replit, Statuspage, Storybook, Swagger, Vercel
Copy-paste shared links to instantly embed
Simply copy your code app link and paste it directly into the Confluence editor to embed. Or type "/Code Bundle" to insert the full tab macro.
Add tabs with apps, notes, images and more!
Everything your team needs, all accessible in one place. Embed all your tools into beautiful tabs with 7 theme presets and unlimited configuration options.
🏆 Apps+ is an Atlassian Codegeist winner! 🏆
Code Bundle+ for Confluence is the best way to seamlessly integrate 29+ developer tools into your Confluence content. Embed shared links by themselves or add multiple tabs with notes, images, PDFs, whiteboards and 150+ other compatible apps.
👀 Trial new apps as needed or go pro to install them all: Tabs+ Pro for Confluence
🔥 Absolutely bursting with features:
- Bundle includes: Azure Static Web, AWS Amplify, Amazon CloudFront, AWS S3, Bitbucket Snippets, Cloudflare Pages, CodePen, CodeSandbox, DigitalOcean, Expo Snack, Firebase, GitBook, GitHub Gist, GitHub Pages, GitLab Pages, GitLab Snippets, GraphQL Playground, Heroku, JSFiddle, JSON Viewer, Kotlin Playground, Netlify, ReadMe, Render, Replit, Statuspage, Storybook, Swagger UI and Vercel
- Paste links to embed.
🔒 We don't store any data outside of your Confluence instance.
🦘 The Apps+ team is based in sunny Sydney, Australia.
😇 We're available 24/7 to help with any issues or questions.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Code Bundle+ for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application