Copy Issue Link
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Copy a Jira Issue key & title to your clipboard in one click. Use a template to include more data and personalize the copied text
Copy the Issue Key + Title together in one click
Click a button under the Issue Description to copy the Issue Key and Issue Title with an embedded link. e.g. JREM-5 Fix Bug in Mobile App
Create a Custom Templated Copy Button
Build a custom button with a template that copies the exact Issue fields you'd like to your clipboard. Optionally embed a link to the Issue in the resulting text. Create up to 4 custom buttons.
Copy Custom Issue Data with Your Template
Use your created template to copy custom issue details to your clipboard.
- Supports copying text with embedded links in both HTML (e.g. email clients) and Markdown for plain text destinations (e.g. commits, changelogs, pull requests, plain text email).
- Optionally, disable link embedding if you only want the raw Issue Key & Issue Title copied to your clipboard.
- Create up to 4 custom buttons to personalize the text copied.
Privacy and security
Copy Issue Link integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- Read and write to app storage service