Issue Properties for Jira (Cloud)
Helps to track additional issue level permanent or temporary dynamic metadata or attributes in easy custom property fields
Helps to track additional issue level permanent or temporary dynamic metadata or attributes in easy custom property fields e.g. Build parameters, Release, Test Case data, Integrations.
- Issue Properties can be updated through CLI or REST API.
- Issue Properties can be visible to project users.
- Issue Property Custom Field Type.
- Issue Properties Workflows (Coming soon)
Privacy and security
Issue Properties for Jira (Cloud) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Create and edit issues in Jira, post comments as the user, create worklogs, and delete issues.