Monday.com Jira Integration [2-way sync + migration]
Monday.com Jira two-way integration, synchronization, migration. Automatically sync Jira issues with Monday.com work items
Monday.com Jira sync (also 4 Jira DC/Server DM us)
Monday.com - Jira: Integrate, synchronize projects or just changes made to the tasks/issues. Define syncing intervals and scenarios. Integrate statues, attachments, comments, custom fields. Free migration from Unito.
Security, great support, ease of use (3 min setup)
What matters is the ease of use (~3 min to setup basic integration), reliability (fast, and friendly support), security (on-premise and SaaS deployment), and reporting (with logs to always know if everything works).
Monday.com to Jira migration
Monday.com to Jira migration/Jira to Monday migration. Migrate issues, tasks, incidents with attachments, custom fields, comments. Easy set up. Migration is a premium feature - reach out to us to learn more.
Synchronize data between Jira and Monday.com, bi-directionally. Build first integrations fast, thanks to a 3-min setup, and customize as you wish thanks to advanced scripting that can be added on top of intuitive, and easy to use UI.
- issues, incidents, tickets
- custom fields
- specify what data are synced, and which aren't
- avoid data loss, don't waste precious time of your teams
- Don't need to install the apps, all you need is a user to establish a connection with the apps
- Can work fully behind the firewall for all Jira deployments
- Advanced customization with scripting
- Best value for money
- Reports and notifications
- Set-up assistance, consulting, onboarding (optional)
- Customization on demand including custom development, and writing scripts
- Trusted by 1,500+ companies. Our customers migrate from Unito, Workato, and other tools
For Partners: Reach out at email@example.com to get a special offer
Privacy and security
Monday.com Jira Integration [2-way sync + migration] integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application