Advanced Issue Links
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Create semantic structures the easy way. Easy issue picker and issue link creator via a custom field
Powerful app configuration
Use view templates to describe how details of the issues will be displayed. Issue link type sets the way issues are linked with native Jira links. Override user browse permissions.
Build own JQL filters to connect issues your way
Use JQL filters to define which issues will be displayed in the Advanced Issue Links field. Create a JQL filter that shows the current values of the issue.
Use Advanced Issue Fields as a Custom Jira fields
Add fields on different create, view and edit screens and link issues across projects. Fully compatible with Jira Service Management.
Build own JQL filters and manage your issue links in an easy-to-use custom field Advanced Issue Links custom fields allow users to link single or multiple issues based on their preferences.
- Use JQL filters to define which issues will be displayed in the Advanced Issue Links field
- Use view templates to describe how details of the issues will be displayed
- Create one field and use it in different projects
- Issue link type sets the way issues are linked with native Jira links
- Create a JQL filter that shows the current values of the issue
- Allow users to select issues for which they do not have browse permissions
- Fully compatible with Jira Service Management
- Option to filter linked issues
- Create own fields to connect issues
- Build own JQL filters to connect issues your way
- Link issues across projects
- Set issue information viewing permissions for the link issue
Privacy and security
Advanced Issue Links integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application