Sprint automation for Jira
- Jira Software
A fully configurable solution to start and end sprints automatically designed for scaled Agile and SAFe® implementations
- Select up to any number of boards on which to automate the starting and end of the sprints
- Configure how to handle incomplete items, moving them to the top of the next sprint or the backlog
- Configure whether to create a sprint if one doesn't exist
- Sprint Automation for Jira will start and end the sprints on the planned dates and move the incomplete items without further user intervention.
Sprint automation for Jira is designed for large Agile at scale implementations, with multiple synchronized Release Trains like SAFe®.
Release Train Engineers and Scrum Masters with multiple teams can now orchestrate the synchronized start and end of the sprints for multiple teams from a single screen without further user intervention.
Sprint Automation for Jira saves hours, enabling Scrum Masters and Release Train Engineers to focus on helping the teams instead of clicking on multiple boards to complete the sprints. It's a safe and secure solution and a Cloud Security Participant.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Sprint automation for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
3 options for handling incomplete issues when closing the sprints automatically