Stopwatch field for Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Measure the time between issue events. The stopwatch can be used in JQL queries and reports
Set the events for the stopwatch to work
You can choose as standards not events - creating a request, commenting. So also special - changing the status from / to a specific status, increasing the priority, changing the value in the field.
Easy configuration and fast data calculations.
Configure the display format, additional conditions for starting the stopwatch, work calendars. After creating the field, the data will be calculated automatically and will be kept up-to-date.
Use stopwatches in any projects and any places.
You can display stopwatches on any issue screen, dashboards, or report. You can search and sort by fields using special JQL queries. Time can also be exported.
- Cloud implementation of Stopwatch from the application Time in status | SLA | Timer | Stopwatch (Server/DC)
- Tracks the time between events. Events can be as simple as creating a task, commenting. So are more complex ones - increasing priority, changing status to a specific, first appointment. The field is very flexible in the settings and allows to know the time between practically any actions with the task.
- Allows you to search by time using JQL and export data to reports.
📌 See also additional functionality:
- "Time in status" Calculate the time spent in the specified status, statuses or status category. Serves for solving standard tasks of counting the time spent in the status .
- "Timer" field for working with goal time(SLA).
- "Time between dates" - Calculating the time between dates from the fields or the current date.
Privacy and security
Stopwatch field for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application