- Cloud implementation of Stopwatch from the application Time in status | SLA | Timer | Stopwatch (Server/DC)
- Tracks the time between events. Events can be as simple as creating a task, commenting. So are more complex ones - increasing priority, changing status to a specific, first appointment. The field is very flexible in the settings and allows to know the time between practically any actions with the task.
- Allows you to search by time using JQL and export data to reports.
📌 See also additional functionality:
- "Time in status" Calculate the time spent in the specified status, statuses or status category. Serves for solving standard tasks of counting the time spent in the status .
- "Timer" field for working with goal time(SLA).
- "Time between dates" - Calculating the time between dates from the fields or the current date.