Timer field | SLA for Jira Cloud
Set a goal and use the remaining time. The timer will start counting down when the specified issue events are triggered
Set the events to which the timer should respond
You can choose as standards not events - creating a request, commenting. So also special - changing the status from / to a specific status, increasing the priority, changing the value in the field.
Set goals for timers
Set target time for timers using JQL conditions. As a target, you can specify - time, date and time from a custom field or predefined options (NBD-next business day). Time is calculated according to the working calendar.
Use timers in any projects and any places.
You can display timers on any issue screen, dashboards, or report. You can search and sort by fields using special JQL queries. Time can also be exported(time spent, left time, goal time).
Cloud implementation of Timer(SLA) from the application Time in status | SLA | Timer | Stopwatch (Server/DC)
- Tracks the time between issue events. The field is very flexible in the settings and allows to know the time between practically any actions with the task.
- During startup, it is set for a certain time (5 minutes, 4 hours) and then shows the remaining time. Reacts to issue events. Depending on the settings, it starts the timer or stops. The initial time is determined by the JQL condition.
- Allows you to search by time using JQL and export data to reports.
- 📖 How to create Timer and configure it step-by-step
📌 See also additional functionality:
- "Time in status" Calculate the time spent in the specified status, statuses or status category.
- "Stopwatch" field for calculating the time between any actions with a issue.
- "Time between dates" - Calculating the time between dates from the fields or the current date.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Timer field | SLA for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application