- Cloud implementation of Timer(SLA) from the application Time in status | SLA | Timer | Stopwatch (Server/DC)
- Tracks the time between issue events. The field is very flexible in the settings and allows to know the time between practically any actions with the task.
- During startup, it is set for a certain time (5 minutes, 4 hours) and then shows the remaining time. Reacts to issue events. Depending on the settings, it starts the timer or stops. The initial time is determined by the JQL condition.
- Allows you to search by time using JQL and export data to reports.
- 📖 How to create Timer and configure it step-by-step
📌 See also additional functionality:
- "Time in status" Calculate the time spent in the specified status, statuses or status category.
- "Stopwatch" field for calculating the time between any actions with a issue.
- "Time between dates" - Calculating the time between dates from the fields or the current date.