Draw Wireframes, Mockup, Prototype & Diagrams for Confluence
Wireframming and diagramming tool. Whiteboard, Sketch, Flowchart, Org chart, Mind maps, ERD, UML, Network, Process, UIUX and more
Wireframe, mockup, prototype & sketch
Stop using multiple tools for UI wireframe, diagrams & flowcharts. All you need is Mocky.
Support popular UI tool kits: Bootstrap, Material UI, Ant Design, Ionic, Vaadin, Tailwind
Diagram & flowchart
Diagrams for Confluence: built-in components, templates to support any UI, flowchart, business processes.
Network, Cloud, E/R relation, UML, BPMN and more coming soon
Design and save custom component templates for reuse
Workflow & Rich UI and Diagram templates
Manage your designs in hierarchical projects, folders and pages.
Prioritize design tasks and manage statuses on Kanban board
Embed designs into Confluence page as macro.
Mocky is a powerful and modern tool to draw UI mockups, wireframes and diagrams for Confluence.
All in Confluence, no need to switch apps.
You can design following things with Mocky
- Wireframes and mockups with hand-draw style sketch or rich components and layouts from popular toolkits such as Bootstrap, Material Design, Ionic, Tailwind, Ant Design, Atlassian Atlaskit, Vaadin...
- Process Modeling and Relationships (BPMN, ERD, Flowcharts diagrams for Jira…)
- Software Development and Networks (UML, AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM…)
- Administration (Org charts, Mindmaps, Infographics)
Manage project with pages grid, pages map and workflow Kanban
More useful resources
- UIUX knowledge and best practice blogs
- Free editor app.mockyapp.com
- User Guide
- Support Desk
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook
Mocky is also available for Jira Mocky for Jira.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Draw Wireframes, Mockup, Prototype & Diagrams for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Mocky is an exceptional wireframing and diagramming tool that runs on Google Cloud and is verified for SOC2 type 2