UI Wireframes, Mockup, Prototype & Diagrams for Confluence
Wireframming and diagramming tool. Draw prototype, sketch, wireframe, mockup, flowchart & diagram to visualize ideas, requirements
Wireframe, mockup, prototype & sketch
Mocky comes with UI/UX mindset. Wireframing all kinds of applications and devices.
More modern and capable than old tools such as Visio, Lucidchart, Gliffy or Draw.io
Embed designs into Confluence page as macro.
Diagram & flowchart
Rich built-in components, templates to support any UI, flowchart diagrams, business processes.
Network, Cloud, E/R relation, UML, BPMN and more coming soon
Design and save custom component templates for reuse
Workflow & rich UI and diagram templates
Manage your designs in hierarchical projects, folders and pages.
Support components and layouts from popular toolkits such as Bootstrap, Material Design, Ionic, Tailwind, Ant Design, Atlassian Atlaskit, Vaadin, etc
Mocky is a powerful and modern tool to draw UI mockups, wireframes and diagrams.
All in Confluence, no need to switch apps.
You can design following things with Mocky
- Wireframes and mockups with hand-draw style sketch or rich components and layouts from popular toolkits such as Bootstrap, Material Design, Ionic, Tailwind, Ant Design, Atlassian Atlaskit, Vaadin...
- Process Modeling and Relationships (BPMN, ERD, Flowcharts diagrams…)
- Software Development and Networks (UML, AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM…)
- Administration (Org charts, Mindmaps, Infographics)
Manage project with pages grid, pages map and workflow Kanban
More useful resources
- More detailed info mockyapp.com
- UIUX knowledge and best practice blogs
- Free editor app.mockyapp.com
- User Guide
- Contact us for support, new feature request etc via Support Desk
- Follow Mocky on Twitter, Facebook
Mocky is also available for Jira Mocky for Jira
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
UI Wireframes, Mockup, Prototype & Diagrams for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Rich set of components and layouts from popular toolkits such as Bootstrap, Material Design, Ionic, Tailwind, Ant Design, Atlassian Atlaskit, Vaadin, etc