We are delighted to announce the latest release of Mocky for Confluence, supporting two new features and various improvements designed to enhance your overall experience
- Added “Elements in use” collection
- Mocky now supports Hand-draw style: you can convert the elements in your design to hand-drawn style or choose from hand-drawn collection.
- Ability to change settings for multiple components
- Improved shape suggestions
- Significantly improved the app performance
- Fixed various minor bugs