Redpen - Report visual bugs and feedback to Jira
Capture & report issues in Jira. All-in-one bug & feedback reporting tool for customer support, testing, and product development
Create issues in Jira projects
Collect visual feedback and bugs from your product or website as Jira issues. Take screenshot and recording screen of any website or desktop application, highlight issues using annotation tools, and submit to Jira.
Capture user feedback with Redpen Widget
Allow the non-technical stakeholders to send visual feedback directly from within your website. Increase customer satisfaction, reduce support and development costs with quick and visual feedback directly to Jira.
View auto-attach Redpen diagnostics in Jira issues
Bugs reported using Redpen have all the essential technical details - device details, browser details, network logs, console logs, etc. It is required to not just identify the bugs but recreate, and resolve them faster.
Redpen is a “Customer Support and Bug Capture Platform” that helps you collect feedback and issues during the product development lifecycle.
- Faster time to market - By reducing product development time by eliminating back-and-forth communication between teams.
- Increase customer satisfaction - By faster turnaround of bugs or feedback submitted by customers.
- Save Cost - By minimizing the development and support costs.
Redpen allows you to
- Create issues in Jira easily.
- Attach visually explained screenshots and screen recordings of the web page or desktop screen to Jira issues.
- Report bugs faster with pre-defined templates.
- View Redpen rich diagnostics in Jira issues.
- Minimize troubleshooting time with auto-collected technical metadata.
- Edit and update Jira issues.
Download tools to capture issues and send feedback
- Browser extensions - Chrome, Safari, Edge
- Desktop apps - Windows, Mac
GET STARTED FOR FREE with Redpen!
Privacy and security
Redpen - Report visual bugs and feedback to Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Capture or record screen