Business Process Manager
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Build a multi-step BPM workflows and automate Jira repetitive procedures with approvals
Create Business Processes' Templates
Transform existing procedures into built-in or custom well-structured business process workflow.
The user-oriented interface helps create and optimize process in minutes.
Built your first Template using a video tutorial.
Organize an approval process
Build a single or multi-level approval workflow template to upgrade and complete the supervision process.
Direct the process supervision with conditions by Approve/Reject action.
Automate and monitor progress using Jira BPM
Don`t rely on manual actions, set a no-code automated workflow to schedule issues creation, assigning and approving.
Track and manage business processes with the built-in report.
Get assistance from a product expert.
🎯 Automate your business workflows and operating procedures (SOPs). Improve team collaboration and reduce the time for routine tasks.
- Create your own or use typical templates from Process Template builder
- Add a tree of steps inside of each Process Template
- Customize each step of the process by selection project, issues type, and assignee by the Form Builder
- Multi Assignee for forms
- Add a single or multi-level Approval step. Approve/Reject options are available
- Use Conditional Step to build a flexible workflow
- Adjust Process Scheduling
- Start Template by URL
- Monitor progress in one place
- Submit actions
- Restrict permissions
- Combine add-on with native Jira functionality, eg: JQL, API, Automation.
Add-on works for all types of projects.
🗓 Request a demo call
🔸 Try the resembling add-ons:
Privacy and security
Business Process Manager integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Contact our support team to get your private token: firstname.lastname@example.org