Business Process Manager
Build a multi-step BPM workflows and automate Jira repetitive procedures with approvals
Create Jira Task Template
Transform existing procedures into built-in or custom well-structured BPM templates.
The user-oriented interface helps create and optimize process in minutes.
Built your first Template using a video tutorial.
Organize Jira Approval Workflow
Build a single or multi-level Jira workflow with approval to upgrade and complete the supervision process.
Direct the process supervision with conditions by Approve/Reject action.
Automate and monitor progress using Jira BPM
Don`t rely on manual actions, set a no-code automated workflow to schedule issues creation, assigning and approving.
Track and manage business processes with the built-in report.
Get assistance from a product expert.
🎯 Automate your business workflows and operating procedures (SOPs). Improve team collaboration and reduce the time for routine tasks.
- Create your own or use typical templates from Process Template builder
- Add a tree of steps inside of each Process Template
- Customize each step of the process by selectng project, issues type, and assignee by the Form Builder
- Multi Assignee for forms
- Add a single or multi-level Approval step. Approve/Reject options are available
- Use Conditional Step to build a flexible workflow
- Adjust Process Scheduling
- Start Template by URL
- Monitor progress in one place
- Submit actions
- Restrict permissions
- Combine add-on with native Jira functionality, eg: JQL, API, Automation.
Add-on works for all types of projects.
🗓 Request a demo call
🔸 Try the resembling add-ons:
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Business Process Manager integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Contact our support team to get your private token: firstname.lastname@example.org