Pull Request Checklist Buddy for Bitbucket
- Cloud Migration Assistance
More than a pull request template. A flexible and trackable pull request checklist with default tasks
Trackable and auditable PR templates
The app creates default tasks for manual work like preparing release notes, testing or updating public docs that should be done before merging a pull request.
Conditional tasks based on files & branches in PR
Different pull requests have different rules. With conditional rules depending on the source or destination branch or even file types of your PRs, it's easy to create flexible default tasks. Also supports monorepos!
Enforce compliance with merge checks
Use Bitbucket's merge checks to require task completion. Best practices or standard company policies are integrated in daily work and raises dev productivity. Prevent mistakes like merging local configs or credentials.
Checklist Buddy adds to pull request templates the abilities to be flexible, trackable, and auditable. The app does the following for you on pull request creation:
- whole Checklists with title
Formatting support for links, emojis, user mentions (markdown style).
Configuration is simple, file-based, and low-maintenance:
- PRCHECKLIST file (convention over configuration)
- filtering options based on pattern matching on file names, similar to .gitignore
- also allows to add checklists based on the source and destination branch of a pull request
- ready to be versioned, e.g. for auditing
Looking for GitHub support? We also have a Checklist Buddy version for GitHub.
👌🏼 More apps you’ll like:
Privacy and security
Pull Request Checklist Buddy for Bitbucket integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Ability to see all the user's account information
- Read access to pull requests and collaborate on them
- Read access to all the repositories the authorizing user has access to