Issue Assignment Rules for Jira
Support teams, managers, approvers - feel the difference in workload management with auto assignment rules for Jira issues
Update users in various fields automatically
Easily set the rules for any user picker field to be updated automatically when the status is changed. Add additional JQL conditions if necessary.
The dispatcher role has never been easier
Proceed with tickets in a specified order according to your team’s workflow. Use the issue status as a condition to distribute escalated tickets between developers and support agents.
Avoid project delays with stuck acceptance chains
Avoid stacking the workload on a single approver. Let an automated rule reassign the request to a different person with the same permissions. Skip a user in the queue if someone is out of office.
Make your existing workflow even more seamless with just a few clicks. Improve the task allocation process by setting automated rules for assigning users to Jira issues. It’s an easy yet very capable tool, suitable for all kinds of teams.
The configuration process is straightforward and takes almost no time.
Here’s what you can do with Issue Assignment Rules for Jira:
- Set the rules for system and custom user pickers to update automatically
- Automatically assign different users to Jira issues along with the change of status
- Add JQL conditions and skip the selected users in the queue
- Check all the rules set for the projects that the user has access to
You may find other apps helpful for your team:
Privacy and security
Issue Assignment Rules for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service
Quickly get to work without losing time on the setup