Versatile PlantUML Renderer for Jira
Easy UML diagram creation within your Jira issues - utilising industry standard PlantUML language
Easy to add diagrams to your Jira issues
Type PlantUML directly or link to an external URL
Manipulate diagrams with ease
Move diagrams, view and zoom!
Templates and Themes included
Get started quickly with templates and themes.
- Embed PlantUML diagrams in your Jira issues with inline diagram viewing as you create it.
- Write the PlantUML directly into Jira or include a link to a source file for the PlantUML (must be a public URL).
- Also supports GraphViz language files.
- Generated diagrams are fully zoomable in and out to handle viewing all the detail on all sized diagrams from small simple use case diagrams to complicated sequence/network diagrams.
- If you don't like the default look and feel of the diagrams the plugin allows easy theming.
- Sample templates included to get you started.
PlantUML allows you to quickly create
- Sequence diagram
- Usecase diagram
- Class diagram
- Object diagram
- Activity diagram
- Component diagram
- ... and more
Non-UML diagrams are also supported:
- JSON data
- YAML data
- Network diagram (nwdiag)
- Wireframe graphical interface (salt)
- Archimate diagram
- Specification and Description Language (SDL)
- Gantt diagram
- MindMap diagram
- ... and more!
Full details available on the PlantUML website.
Privacy and security
Versatile PlantUML Renderer for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Create and edit issues in Jira, post comments as the user, create worklogs, and delete issues.
PlantUML Sequence Diagram embedded in a JIRA issue