Timesheet Check for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Make your Tempo time management comply with legal requirements & laws - from daily rest periods to maximum average working hours
Seamless integration with Tempo Timesheets
Rule-based timesheet check
Timesheet Check comes with basic metrics like length of working days or daily rest periods to get started right away. Based on these metrics, rules are set up in minutes to meet any regulations or policies.
Reliable reports for users, teams & organizations
Reports are the connection between rules and timesheets. Defined rules are checked against the selected timesheets to show whether checks pass or fail. If checks fail, you will get the when and why.
The days where working times are tracked on a piece of paper are over - in most parts of the world, working hours need to be digitally tracked by law.
🏆 Meet Timesheet Check for Jira, the 2021 Atlassian Codegeist winner of an Honorable Mention in the Business category. 🏆
It's a solution that builds on the power of Tempo Timesheets. Set up rules, or even use preset rules that relate to the 🇪🇺 EU's Working Time Directive*, combine them into reports, and run them against the timesheets you want to check.
How does it work?
1️⃣ Check the available reports
2️⃣ Mark your favorites
3️⃣ Run a report
All checks passed? ✅ Sit back, relax, and don't stop worrying about timesheets (and potential penalties).
* Regulations and laws are subject to change. The built-in reports are just meant to help you get started. A passed check does not mean that you are compliant with your local laws.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Timesheet Check for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service
Working times and data protection need to go hand in hand. Timesheet Check comes with a dedicated permission management to ensure that only the right people have access to the right reports.