Elements Publish to Confluence - create pages from Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Create Confluence pages from Jira and insert your issue data. Streamline the information flow and use Jira and Confluence together
Trigger page creation manually or on transition
Create pages with recipes that can be triggered manually or added as a post-function to workflow transitions. Elements Publish to Confluence automatically links the new page to your Jira issue to save you time.
Copy issue data or attachments to page created
Take details you need from your Jira fields, and insert them onto the Confluence page. You can also copy attachments and labels from your Jira issue to the Confluence page.
Easy to use text editor to create templates
Design your Confluence page using the in-app text editor and publish your issue details next to static content with the layout you need. No scripting or webhooks to configure.
Elements Publish to Confluence allows you to create Confluence pages from Jira with data or attachments from your issues.
- Create Confluence pages directly from any Jira issue: JSM, Software, Jira Work Management
- Link Confluence pages and Jira issue
- Design page templates with no-code in-app editor
- Create dynamic page titles based on the issue summary or reporter
- Insert text fields or the issue description with attachments into the body of the page
- Add labels from Jira to Confluence pages
- Pre-select space and parent page in Confluence
- Create page manually, or automatically during a workflow transition with a post-function
Popular use-cases include:
- Bug analysis
- Knowledge base articles
- User story details
- Meeting notes
- Marketing projects
- Employee onboarding preparation
Questions? 👉 Schedule a demo
Elements Publish to Confluence is built by Elements
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Elements Publish to Confluence - create pages from Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application