Elements Publish - create Confluence pages from Jira issues
Create Confluence pages from Jira, insert your issue data. Use Jira and Confluence together for dynamic documentation & blog posts
Copy issue data to your documentation dynamically
Take details you need from your Jira issue like fields, attachments or comments and insert them into any new or existing Confluence page. Pages can even be updated with synchronized data from Jira if the issue changes.
Use Confluence templates or design your own page
Use your favorite templates or our editor to design the layout you need. No scripting or webhooks required: publish and synchronize your issue details next to any content and auto link the new page to your Jira issue.
Create Confluence pages from Jira issues with fields, labels & attachments, and even update those pages if the Jira issue changes.
- Create Confluence pages from any Jira issue: JSM, Software, Jira Work Management
- Update pages when Jira issue fields are changed
- Link Confluence pages and Jira issue
- Use Confluence templates or design your own page
- Create dynamic page titles based on issue details
- Nested pages
- Bug analysis
- Knowledge base articles
- Meeting notes
- Marketing projects
- Employee onboarding preparation
“We use it in problem records, security vulnerabilities and change management, where it is incredibly important to properly document the information but best kept running through a Jira issue. Recipes are dead easy to make and the fact we can trigger using A4J or workflow post functions makes life easy.” Dan Tombs ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Built by Elements
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Elements Publish - create Confluence pages from Jira issues integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application