Elements Publish to Confluence - create pages from Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Create Confluence pages from Jira and insert your issue data. Streamline the information flow and use Jira and Confluence together
Trigger page creation manually or on transition
Create pages with recipes that can be triggered manually or added as a post-function to workflow transitions. Elements Publish simplifies processes by making information from Jira available in Confluence.
Copy issue data or attachments to page created
Take details you need from your Jira issue like fields, attachments, labels, or comments and insert them onto your Confluence page. Pages can be updated with synchronized data from Jira if the issue changes.
Use Confluence templates or design your own page
Create pages from templates or use the in-app editor to design the layout you need. No scripting or webhooks to configure: publish your issue details next to static content and auto link the new page to your Jira issue.
Elements Publish to Confluence allows you to create Confluence pages from Jira with data or attachments from your issues, and even update those pages if the Jira issue changes.
- Create Confluence pages directly from any Jira issue: JSM, Software, Jira Work Management
- Update pages when Jira issue fields are changed
- Link Confluence pages and Jira issue
- Use Confluence templates or design your own page
- Create dynamic page titles based on issue details
- Control who can trigger page creation
- Add labels from Jira to Confluence pages
- Pre-select space and parent page in Confluence
- Create page manually, or automatically during a workflow transition with a post-function
Popular use-cases include:
- Bug analysis
- Knowledge base articles
- User story details
- Meeting notes
- Marketing projects
- Employee onboarding preparation
Questions? 👉 Schedule a demo
Elements Publish to Confluence is built by Elements
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Elements Publish to Confluence - create pages from Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application