Elements Publish - create Confluence pages from Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Create Confluence pages from Jira and insert your issue data. Streamline the information flow and use Jira and Confluence together
Trigger page creation manually or automatically
Copy issue data or attachments to page created
Take details you need from your Jira issue like fields, attachments, labels, or comments and insert them onto your Confluence page. Pages can be updated with synchronized data from Jira if the issue changes.
Use Confluence templates or design your own page
Create pages from templates or use the in-app editor to design the layout you need. No scripting or webhooks to configure: publish your issue details next to static content and auto link the new page to your Jira issue.
Create Confluence pages from Jira issues with fields, labels & attachments, and even update those pages if the Jira issue changes.
- Create Confluence pages from any Jira issue: JSM, Software, Jira Work Management
- Update pages when Jira issue fields are changed
- Link Confluence pages and Jira issue
- Use Confluence templates or design your own page
- Create dynamic page titles based on issue details
- Bug analysis
- Knowledge base articles
- Meeting notes
- Marketing projects
- Employee onboarding preparation
“We use it in problem records, security vulnerabilities and change management, where it is incredibly important to properly document the information but best kept running through a Jira issue. Recipes are dead easy to make and the fact we can trigger using A4J or workflow post functions makes life easy.” Dan Tombs ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Built by Elements
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Elements Publish - create Confluence pages from Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application