Planning Poker and Bucket Estimate for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
No setup, One Click - Planning Poker you run directly from the Jira backlog. "It's the best app ❤️ we've used
Stop wasting time on tasks of no value
Traditional Planning Poker apps require setup before every use. Every estimate takes multiple clicks and users are frustrated.
Saving time where it matters, matters. See how one minute saved adds up to USD 14k annually.
Teams ❤️ using the Jira backlog to run estimations
With Smart Guess, you run Planning Poker directly from the Jira backlog. No setup. One-click. So easy; users love it.
Bucket Estimation is the right tool for long-term planning, allowing you to move considerably faster.
Here is what users are saying
"I love ❤️ that we can point from the issue card itself
"Now we skip creating an estimation session when re-estimating one issue🎉
"After trying many tools in Jira, Smart Guess is the best app we've used
- We make relative estimations in Jira effortless
- By allowing customers to use the Jira Backlog for estimation
- No setup, one click, and so easy; our users love it!
Two in one:
Support and Documentation
- For permission problems with other tools, contact support and wait
- With Smart Guess, you fix it and proceed
- Support for other issues is fast and friendly
- Intuitively built yet fully documented
Security and Privacy
- All your data stored on the Atlassian Platform
- No access to Customer Data
- Cloud Security Participant
- Security audits, data- and disaster recovery are in place
Get started in minutes
- Start your free trial
- Introduce Smart Guess to your team
- Run your most efficient refinement meetings
Free for up to 10 users
- How does Smart Guess compare?
- See your exact price here
- Considering a 'free tool' that costs 100's hours/year in extra work?
Start your free trial today!
Privacy and security
Planning Poker and Bucket Estimate for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- Read and write to app storage service