Planning Poker and Silent Estimation for Jira
"After trying many estimation tools in Jira we landed on Smart Guess. It’s not only the most efficient but the best app we've used
Teams using the best-selling apps are struggling
Running remote story estimation, teams struggle even when using the best-selling apps on the Atlassian Marketplace.
Listening to users reveals something is wrong. We set out to understand users and find better ways.
Our customers spend no time on unnecessary things
That is why they are so happy with Smart Guess, having experienced other tools on the market.
We make relative estimations in Jira effortless. No setup, one click, and so easy; our users love ❤️ it.
Here is what users are saying
- After trying many tools in Jira, Smart Guess is the best app we've used
- The most efficient app we could find for asynchronous estimations
- I love ❤️ that we can point from the issue card itself
- We make relative estimations in Jira easy.
- No setup, one-click, and so easy our users love it ❤️
Two solutions in one:
- Planning Poker - 'Most efficient app for async. estimation'
- Silent Estimation - When to use, and why should you care?
Support and Documentation
- For permission problems with other tools, you contact support and wait
- With Smart Guess, you fix it and proceed
- Support for other issues is fast and friendly
- Intuitively built yet fully documented
Security and Privacy - FAQ
- Cloud Security Participant since Dec 2022
- All data stored on the Atlassian Platform
- No access to Customer Data
- Security audits, data- and disaster recovery are in place
Get started in minutes
Free for up to 10 users
Start your free trial today
- Become the leader who drops the effort and frustration with planning poker
Privacy and security
Planning Poker and Silent Estimation for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service