Smart Guess for Planning Poker for Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
We help development teams on a tight schedule - run planning poker in less time - so your teams can focus on results
One-click planning poker. Do you need more clicks?
With other tools, you waste time every time you:
- use more than one click to select an estimate
- prepare your tool before using it
- contact support when permissions are missing
Here is what this feels like:
Save time by simplifying your story estimation.
'Lightweight,' 'intuitive,' and 'out of the way.' These are the words customers use to describe Smart Guess.
With Smart Guess, story estimation becomes simple and easy when the entire process runs from the Jira backlog.
'The most efficient app'
The team at Oakfields.io says: "The most efficient app we could find for asynchronous estimations."
They just switched over from one of the most widely used apps on the market. Learn why teams are making the switch
We help development teams on a tight schedule
- run planning poker in less time
- so your teams can focus on results
Support and Documentation
- Permission problems with other tools, you contact support and wait.
- With Smart Guess, you fix it and proceed
- Support for other issues is fast and friendly.
- Intuitively built, yet fully documented.
Security and Privacy - more info Security FAQ
- All data stored on the Atlassian Forge Platform
- No access to Customer Data
- Security audits, data- and disaster recovery
Get started in minutes
- Start your free trial (1 min video)
- Learn how it works (2min read)
- Introduce Smart Guess to your team (1 min)
Free for up to 10 users - calculate your Pricing here
Privacy and security
Smart Guess for Planning Poker for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service
This is how Smart Guess works.