Smart Guess for Planning Poker for Jira Cloud
🤔 Skip 20+ steps from your story point estimation compared to other tools. Read on to learn more
Planning Poker that doesn’t slow you down!
Key insight when studying user feedback of existing tools is that users feel they slow the process down. Teams who want to move faster are looking for alternatives.Smart Guess is purposefully built for those teams. 🚀
Planning & estimation solely from the Jira Backlog
During planning use the Jira backlog to refine the stories you plan on implementing. Once you are ready to estimate, with Smart Guess, giving an estimate is one click a way. It’s that easy.
Run remote planning as if you are co-located
Today more and more teams are running remote planning sessions. Smart Guess is built to make remote planning poker flow naturally, as if the team is sitting together around the same table.
Try Smart Guess for free
- One minute to install
- Minutes to see how it works
- Saves time every Sprint 🎉
More on Smart Guess:
- Considering free alternatives? Learn how that might cost more 🤔
- Security and privacy
- Smart Guess stores no personal data
- Built on secure foundation, the Atlassian-hosted Forge platform to ensure “meaningful security and privacy guarantees”
- Penetration Testing Complete
- Security Self-Assessment Program Complete
- Support and Documentation
Privacy and security
Smart Guess for Planning Poker for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service
This is how Smart Guess works.