Smart Guess for Planning Poker for Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Planning Poker without the unnecessary steps and wasted time. So easy compared to the rest our users love ❤️ it
No one want's to spend time on unnecessary things.
That's why our users are so happy when they find out that with Smart Guess, they entirely skip
- Multiple clicks when giving an estimate
- Creating an estimation backlog
- Fill out forms to create an estimation game, etc
Story estimation made easy: Point and click
Here is what users are saying:
- I love ❤️ that we can point from the issue card itself
- Easy and quick way for developers in multiple locations to point cards
- After trying many tools in Jira, we landed on Smart Guess
See why customers say 'the best app we've used'
-The most efficient app we could find for asynchronous estimations
-After trying many tools in Jira, Smart Guess is the best app we've used
We help development teams on a tight schedule
- run planning poker in less time
- so your teams can focus on delivering results
- The easy way to run Planning Poker
- Estimation for remote teams as if everyone was in the same room
- Supports Story points and T-shirt estimates
- 'Most efficient app for async. estimation'
Support and Documentation
- For permission problems with other tools, you contact support and wait.
- With Smart Guess, you fix it and proceed
- Support for other issues is fast and friendly
- Intuitively built yet fully documented
Security and Privacy - FAQ
- Cloud Security Participant starting in Nov 2022
- All data stored on the Atlassian Platform
- No access to Customer Data
- Security audits, data- and disaster recovery are in place
Get started in minutes
Free for up to 10 users
Start your free trial today
- Become the leader who drops the effort and frustration with planning poker
Privacy and security
Smart Guess for Planning Poker for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service
This is how Smart Guess works.