BeyondTrust Remote Support integration for Jira
Integrated Remote Support for JIRA Ticketing System
Service desks and customer support organizations using JIRA can integrate with BeyondTrust Remote Support to improve service levels, centralize support processes, and strengthen compliance.
Key Use Cases:
- Generate & Issue Session Key for quick connection to end users to provide support.
- Import BeyondTrust Session Data (eg Summary, Chat, File Transfer) into an Issue case notes
- Access an Issue from the Representative Console with all session history and context.
- Auto-Issue Creation for unreported issues or questions directly from the support session.
- Auto-Issue State Transition to confirm and kick start appropriate next rep or ticket actions.
Privacy and security
BeyondTrust Remote Support integration for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service
- Create and edit issues in Jira, post comments as the user, create worklogs, and delete issues.