PDF Embed for Confluence - Import pdf files
Seamlessly import and embed PDF files into your Confluence Cloud pages
Two Navigation Modes within PDF for Confluence
-Slider shows an entire page on screen and transitions between them in a presentation mode.
-Scroller enables the more traditional vertical navigation, better for text-heavy documents.
How to embed PDF into Confluence
1. Type /pdf in Confluence
2. Find the URL from your browser then paste your link
3. Natively adjust the sizing of boards from the Confluence page
Control Access to Sensitive PDF Documents
Keep sensitive documents & designs bundled secure within your internal infrastructure by sharing pages with only approved colleagues and optionally disabling downloads
PDF for Confluence gives you some of the functionality that desktop PDF apps offer
- PDF URL: Field to capture the PDF URL. The remaining fields will show once a correct URL has loaded.
- Initial Page: Starting page for the visualization.
- Adjust Height: the app is height responsive but, you can use the manual height to override
- Page Navigation:
- Slider (default): View your PDF as a slideshow presentation. You can go back or ahead using the arrows or go to one specific page using the page field on the toolbar.
- Scroller: Traditional navigation with vertical scrolling.
- Download toggle: file downloads
- Popup toggle: Pop-up mode
- Fullscreen toggle: fullscreen mode
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
PDF Embed for Confluence - Import pdf files integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application