Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) PI Planning Tool for Jira
Run PI Planning, the entire ART, on a giant virtual board. Work directly with Jira issues, display dependencies & epic links
Bi-directional integration with Jira
Easily import Jira epics, features, and stories into your Program Board. Integration allows you to update, edit, and create new issues without necessity to leave your board. Save resources by avoiding duplication of work
Effective Scaled Agile Framework PI Planning Event
Easily split epics into stories, calculate capacity and assign stories into sprints. Make your PI Planning events effective no matter they are distributed or co-located.
Visualise epic-story dependencies and Jira links
Show connections and their types between issues from the same or different projects. New links created on the board will be immediately reflected in Jira and vice versa. Must-have feature for Program Increment Plannings
This extension for Whiteboards is a complete PI Planning tool right inside your Jira/Confluence.
- Enhance your on-site big-room, remote, hybrid, or asynchronous sessions.
- Easily visualise epic links & dependencies.
- Use Jira epics & stories right on your whiteboard.
- Work with your team in a free-form way.
- Use this PI planning template as is or modify it to your needs.
Key elementsProgram Level:
- Program Board with Teams and Sprints in the current PI.
- ROAM Board for Resolved, Owned, Accepted, Mitigated risks.
- Program Backlog.
- Team PI Boards.
- Sprints Capacity and Load.
- PI Objectives (Committed / Uncommitted) and Business Value.
- Built-in retrospective template.
This app extends Whiteboards for Jira and Whiteboards for Confluence apps. Some features, like Jira integration, are available for free only during the evaluation period of the licensed versions of these apps.
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Privacy and security
We've introduced a new Privacy and Security tab that will provide detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
PI Planning right inside Jira on a whiteboard.