Canva for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Share Canva designs in Jira. Collaborate on graphics and marketing content by linking Canva graphics to Jira issues
Link Your Canva Designs to Jira Issues
Use Canva design URL to embed it to the Jira issue. Link Canva designs to Jira & share them with relevant Jira users at once. See the latest Canva file version as all changes made in Canva are instantly updated in Jira.
Manage Marketing and Graphic Content in Jira
Embed customized presentations, infographics, social media and marketing content, and any of your Canva designs to Jira issues. See designs and communicate changes in Jira without logging in Canva.
Canva Real-Time Collaboration in Jira
Let your designers, developers and marketing team easily collaborate on graphics in Jira. Communicate edits, track changes and approve versions in the Jira issue. Work on Canva designs simultaneously in real time.
Canva for Jira makes it possible to manage design projects effectively and improve marketing team collaboration with Jira.
Canva for Jira allows you to:
- Insert any Canva designs easily by pasting a URL in the Jira issue.
- Work with the latest version, as all changes you make in Canva are instantly updated in Jira.
- Collaborate on the same Canva designs in Jira together simultaneously.
- Make notes and gather feedback on Canva files from your team directly in the Jira issue.
- Communicate edits to designers and track changes in the Jira issue.
- Stay on the same page with the project and design team having all information in the Jira issue.
Designs you can collaborate on with Canva for Jira:
- Presentations and infographics;
- Brochures, posters;
- Postcards, newsletters and invitations;
- Social media posts, banners and covers.
Check our helpful User Guide
Also available for Confluence Cloud.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Canva for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Select the relevant projects and enable Canva for Jira easily.