Reconcile unknown attachments
Use this app to repair unknown attachments caused by Confluence bug CONFSERVER-55928
This app is for customers affected by CONFSERVER-55928 which causes attached files to show as 'unknown attachment'. This bug was fixed in 7.12.1 (backported to 7.4.9).
The app will:
- Attempt to reconcile the unknown attachment with the attached file when you view or edit a page.
- Allow people editing the page to click the unknown attachment placeholder, then choose a file from the Insert File dialog.
- Record some analytics events to help us understand the problem better (if you've opted in to Atlassian Analytics).
The app won't be able to reconcile unknown attachments if:
- The file is missing from the file system.
- The attachment title is missing from the storage format.
- The page had unpublished changes at the point the plugin attempted to reconcile the unknown attachment.