Versatile PlantUML Renderer (for Confluence)
Easy UML diagram creation and reuse - utilising industry standard PlantUML language
Add PlantUML diagrams to your Confluence pages
Add diagrams using PlantUML - either standalone or as a reusable document.
Enter your PlantUML by typing/pasting directly, entering a public URL, or from a private Github repo (see docs for details).
Easy to begin with included diagram templates!
Not sure where to start? Pick from one of the many templates.
Easy theming of your diagrams!
Apply one of many included themes to your diagram.
- Embed PlantUML diagrams in Confluence pages
- Live preview as you type
- Write the PlantUML directly into Confluence (sample templates provided) or include a URL to a public source file for the PlantUML.
- Integrates with private Github repos to retrieve PlantUML code and render it within Confluence
- Use a diagram in multiple places by creating it as a PlantUML Document. Updates to the document will be reflected in all the pages it is used.
- Don't like the default look and feel of the diagrams? We have easy theming.
- Also supports GraphViz language files.
PlantUML allows you to quickly create
- Sequence diagram
- Usecase diagram
- Class diagram
- Object diagram
- Activity diagram
- Component diagram
- ... and lots more
Non-UML diagrams are also supported:
- JSON data
- YAML data
- Network diagram (nwdiag)
- Wireframe graphical interface (salt)
- Archimate diagram
- Specification and Description Language (SDL)
- Gantt diagram
- MindMap diagram
Full details available on the PlantUML website.
Privacy and security
Versatile PlantUML Renderer (for Confluence) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Directly embed PlantUML diagrams into a page using a Macro.