Space Sync for Confluence - Copy & Publish Pages over Sites
Synchronize pages over spaces. Copy pages to publish drafts to another space, copy pages to external sites, auto sync updates
Clone pages over synced spaces over sites
Sync content to multiple spaces in just one click. Push updates to keep pages in sync across multiple locations, you can distribute content to external sites as well. Bulk sync and automated sync pages are supported.
Grab page sync status
The page sync status is shown to understand the page is synced, not synced, behind, or ahead.
Easy and secure to establish synced spaces
Three-step to establish synced spaces. 1. create sync setting. 2. download one-time token. 3. import token at the destination space. No password. Very simple.
Space sync helps you have the same contents over multiple spaces over multiple Confluence sites.
After establishing synced spaces, you can push any page to the synced space at any time.
- 🆕 Auto sync pages over synced spaces with flexible configurations
- One page synced with multiple pages in multiple spaces
- Sync content to external Confluence sites
- Mention users in the destination site if destination space's admin allows it
- Not only page body, but also page title, attachments, etc
- Page body can include arbitrary contents like tables, mentions, macros, etc
- Bulk sync pages
- Restrict users/groups who can execute sync
- easy to establish synced spaces by secured way
- Any information except for synced contents aren’t sent to the destination
Privacy and security
Space Sync for Confluence - Copy & Publish Pages over Sites integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Publish a page to multiple spaces, including external Confluence sites. By pushing the changes, all pages will be automatically synchronized without manually updating.