Space Sync for Confluence - Copy & Publish Pages over Sites
Synchronize pages over spaces. Copy pages to publish drafts to another space, share reports with external collaborators, etc
Clone pages over synced spaces over sites
Push your pages to synced spaces. In-site sync and over-site sync are supported to mirror pages. One page can sync with pages in multiple spaces.
Grab page sync status
The page sync status is shown to understand the page is synced, not synced, behind, or ahead.
Easy and secure to establish synced spaces
Three-step to establish synced spaces. 1. create sync setting. 2. download one-time token. 3. import token at the destination space. No password. Very simple.
Space sync helps you have the same contents over multiple spaces over multiple Confluence sites.
After establishing synced spaces, you can push any page to the synced space at any time.
- One page synced with multiple pages in multiple spaces
- In-site sync and over-site sync
- Not only page body, but also page title, attachments, etc
- Page body can include arbitrary contents like tables, mentions, macros, etc
- easy to establish synced spaces by secured way
- Any information except for synced contents aren’t sent to the destination
- Mention users in the destination site if destination space's admin allows it
All features are available for free.
Privacy and security
Space Sync for Confluence - Copy & Publish Pages over Sites integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application