Site Statistics for Jira Cloud
Get insight to your Jira Cloud
Retrieve actual issue count
Administrators can easily retrieve actual issue counts via the site statistics page
Validate migrated data
Validate by verifying that the number of issues/projects is correct.
View basic site statistics
Administrators can learn about site usage by monitoring changes to site statistics
Site Statistics for Jira Cloud allow admins to view basic site statistics which is not provided in the System Information page.
This allow administrators to:
- have insight on the statistics like issue count, custom field count, etc.
- estimate cloud usage / growth
- validate migrated data after a restoration / migration
- tally the configuration for the Sandbox Cloud instances
The information is secured such that only Jira admins can view the information.
This app helps to address partially
Privacy and security
Site Statistics for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application