Site Statistics for Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Get insight to your Jira Cloud
An alternative for Jira Database Statistics 🛠
Jira Cloud does not have a System Info page. Administrators can retrieve site metrics such as issues, projects, fields, workflows & groups with this app for their Jira Cloud instances.
Tool for validating Jira Cloud migrations 🔎
Complements Jira Cloud Migration Assistant by checking on the issue counts before and after the migration.
Charts to track usage statistics over time 📈
Automatic snapshots of key statistics daily. The charts enable you to monitor and report on the usage trend of your Jira Cloud site.
🏅🏅🏅 Winner for Codegeist 2022 Customer Choice Awards🏅🏅🏅
Site Statistics for Jira Cloud allows admins to view basic site statistics which is not provided in the System Information page.
This allows administrators to:
- have insight on the statistics like issue count, custom field count, etc.
- estimate cloud usage / growth
- validate migrated data after a restoration / migration
- tally the configuration for the Sandbox Cloud instances
- identify sudden mass creation/deletion of issues
The information is secured such that only Jira admins can view the information
This app helps to address partially
For those who are concerned about Data Residency, this app is built using Atlassian Forge platform which means all data are stored within your Jira instance.
📣📣📣 We are proud to share that Site Statistics for Confluence Cloud is now available. 📣📣📣
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Site Statistics for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.