Reporting and approving time spent on tasks and projects has never been so easy
Create timesheet specification draft in 3 steps
Enter the starting and ending date to generate specification and use the show specification button to see results. If your specification looks good, you have nothing more to do other than submitting it for approval.
Time for review
eZee Timesheets enables leaders to approve or reject timesheet specifications on projects for which they are responsible.
Update your timesheet specification
If an element of the specification has not been approved yet, you can make the necessary changes to make it correct.
eZee Timesheets – creating and approving timesheet specifications from logged time in Jira can be really easy and intuitive. In a few steps, you will create a timesheet specification and submit it for approval. As an approver, you can accept or reject a selected part of the specification for which you are responsible.
We are aware that continuous monitoring of the application in terms of actions to be performed is not the most cost-effective from the user's point of view, therefore we have implemented an e-mail notification mechanism for the application.
eZee Timesheets app is integrated with Jira worklogs.
- Creating timesheet specifications (based on a worklog)
- Approving or rejecting submitted timesheets specifications
- Automatic e-mail notifications about the most important events for a given user
- Saving documents of approved specifications as a PDF
- Managing replacements for Leaders e.g. during their absences
- Managing activity status of the application user
Privacy and security
eZee Timesheets integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application