Vision SQL - Database emulator for Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
SQL for Jira, in your browser
SQL and JQL working together
Reuse your JQL knowledge to search for issues in SQL!
Overcome JQL limitations with industry-standard SQL language,
Write SQL combined with JQL from the console with code autocompletion.
Creates advanced reports with a few clicks
Reporting with visual Query Builder.
Puts order in the Jira REST API chaos.
Explores all the Jira Core, Software and Service Manager entities at a glance from a single point.
Access to more data that with JQL only!
- It leverages the Atlassian public REST APIs to answer users' SQL queries
- It puts order in the chaos of Atlassian's REST APIs with a comprehensive database model with tables, columns, and strong data types
- SQL queries run in the context of the current user, honoring Jira permissions out of the box
- No configuration is required
- Data privacy is preserved, as no data is sent to any third-party server. All traffic occurs between Jira and the user's browser
- VSQL relies on the Atlassian API for users' quotes to run at scale
- It is read-only (only SELECT support, no INSERT, UPDATE, or DELETE)
- Each user runs an isolated database instance in the browser, which is created and destroyed every time the page is opened or closed
- Tables have no data and are populated in real time to resolve users' queries
- Reckless queries are aborted
Privacy and security
Vision SQL - Database emulator for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
A built-in SQL console with nice features to enjoy writing queries directly!