SQL Database Emulator for Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
VSQL is a lightweight and fast database emulator that runs in the security context of the calling user.
The database is created and destroyed every time that the page is created and closed, so it starts up at light speed.
All the tables are empty and populated in real time to answer the users' queries.
All the traffic exclusively occurs between your Jira instance and your browser. No data is sent anywhere.
Supports all Jira Core, Software and Service Management tables.
Supports standard SQL and complex queries.
Several helpful tools are built-in to let you creare SQL queries with no effort:
- Example Library
- Visual Query Builder to create queries with drag & drop
- Artificial intelligence to create queries from users' prompts in many languages.
It's read only. Only SELECT. No INSERT, UPDATE nor DELETE.
Privacy and security
SQL Database Emulator for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
A built-in SQL console with nice features to enjoy writing queries directly!