Secret Scanner for Confluence Cloud
Secret Scanner runs behind the scenes scanning your Confluence for secrets like private keys and credentials
Secret Scanner Never Sleeps
Constantly protecting your Confluence from having secrets leaked. Scanning and presenting results in a simple printable report.
Be in the clear
Fix issues till you get that sweet green indicating you have nothing detected. Be sure to check back to ensure it remains green! Secrets are stored in secure memory only and never persisted to disk.
50+ Rules Applied
Over 50 rules sourced from best in class security scanners such as AWS Macie, TruffleHog and GitLeaks. More rules are being added constantly.
The first release of Secret Scanner for Confluence Cloud. Includes the following features.
- Fully automated secret scan every hour, on the hour. Security Scanner works while you sleep.
- Includes over 50 secret rules based on rule from best in class tools such as TruffleHog, AWS Macie and GitLeaks.
- Provides a simple easy to view printable report allowing you to identify security issues and solve them quickly.
- Credentials kept in secure memory only, nothing is persisted to storage for any reason.
Privacy and security
Secret Scanner for Confluence Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application