My User Access Manager for Jira Cloud
Manage User Access using Jira Fields and Issues
This app is hosted on Atlassian Infrastructure and stores no personal data.
- This app offers 3 new custom fields and 1 new issue panel
- Custom Field: FlowZess - Affected User
- Custom Field: FlowZess - Target Group
- Custom Field: FlowZess - User Management Operation
- Issue Panel:
- Run operation
- Reject Operation
- When Reject operation is clicked, a comment will be automatically generated to notify stakeholders.
- When Run Operation is clicked, the Affected User will be added/remove to/from the target group. A Comment will be automatically generated to notify stakeholders.
Privacy and security
My User Access Manager for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.