Canva for Confluence
Get more out of your Confluence pages with embedded Canva designs
Embed Canva Designs Easily
Use design’s URL to embed it to your Confluence page. Preview and adjust Canva design before adding. Have the changes synchronized and reflected in real time. Hide the embedded designs when printing Confluence pages.
Enrich Confluence Pages with Visual Content
Embed customized presentations, infographics, social media and marketing content, invitations and any of your Canva designs to Confluence pages. Reshape, resize or frame them to fit your Confluence page design.
Let your team or customers see what you’re working on. Convey any information in Confluence better using visualization with your Canva graphics. Share them with others without logging into Canva.
Canva for Confluence makes it possible to insert any of Canva designs or templates easily with a URL, reshape or resize it to natively meet your Confluence page overview.
Using Canva for Confluence takes collaboration in Confluence to the next level with visualization and templates from Canva.
Just a few examples of Canva designs you can use in Confluence:
- Presentations and infographics;
- Brochures and flyers;
- Postcards, newsletters and invitations;
- Proposals and invoices;
- Any of social media posts or covers.
Canva for Confluence features:
- Insert any designs easily by pasting a URL
- Reshape/resize your Canva designs to perfectly meet Confluence pages
- Work with the latest version, as all changes to Canva are instantly reflected in Confluence
- Use No Print option to hide Canva elements when printing your Confluence page
- Use anonymous access to make Canva design reachable to a wide audience
- Easy to configure and helpful User Guide
Try for free or book a demo!
Also available for Jira Cloud.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Canva for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
A simple and native tool to insert your Canva designs into Confluence pages.