Canva for Confluence
Get more out of your Confluence pages with embedded Canva designs
Embed Canva Designs Easily
Use design’s URL to embed it to your Confluence page. Preview and adjust Canva design before adding. Have the changes synchronized and reflected in real time. Hide the embedded designs when printing Confluence pages.
Enrich Confluence Pages with Visual Content
Embed customized presentations, infographics, social media and marketing content, invitations and any of your Canva designs to Confluence pages. Reshape, resize or frame them to fit your Confluence page design.
Let your team or customers see what you’re working on. Convey any information in Confluence better using visualization with your Canva graphics. Share them with others without logging into Canva.
Canva for Confluence makes it possible to insert any of your Canva designs or templates easily with a URL, reshape or resize it to natively meet your Confluence page overview.
Using Canva for Confluence app takes collaboration in Confluence to the next level with visualization and templates from Canva.
Just a few examples of Canva designs you can use in Confluence:
- Presentations and infographics;
- Brochures, posters and flyers;
- Postcards, newsletters and invitations;
- Proposals, offers and invoices;
- Any of social media posts, banners and covers.
Canva for Confluence features:
- Insert any of your Canva designs easily by pasting a URL
- Reshape or resize designs to perfectly meet your Confluence page structure and design
- Use No Print option to hide Canva elements when printing your Confluence page
- Use anonymous access to make Canva design reachable to a wide audience
- Qualified tech support from the vendor
- Easy to configure and helpful User Guide
Try for free!
Also available for Jira Cloud.
Privacy and security
Canva for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application