HoLaTeX Math Formula & TikZ Graphic
for Confluence Cloud
Use HoLaTeX to display inline or block, LaTeX mathematical formulas or TikZ Graphics, on a Confluence page
Inline and block equations
All the LaTeX facilities with the AMS mathematical to generate the perfect equations to add as block or inline.
TikZ is a LaTeX package that allows you to create high quality diagrams.
PGFPlots is a LaTeX package to draws high-quality function plots in normal or logarithmic scaling.
Use HoLaTeX to display inline and block LaTeX mathematical formulas and TikZ Graphic, on a Confluence page
- AMSmath – AMS mathematical facilities for LATEX
- TikZ and PGF – Create graphics in TEX
- PGFPlots – Create normal/logarithmic plots in two and three dimensions
- CircuiTikZ – Draw electrical networks with TikZ
Privacy and security
This app is not part of the Marketplace Bug Bounty program. Learn more
This partner has completed the Security Self-Assessment Program. Learn more
HoLaTeX Math Formula & TikZ Graphic integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application