Keep attachments across pages and spaces in sync by referencing and embedding existing files. Multiple display modes available
Custom macro editor
Gain full control with the custom macro editor. File upload, referencing and copying with just a few clicks.
Different display options
Multiple display types. Chose between download links, card displays or media objects (video player, excel inline file ...)
Reference existing files
Single source of truth. Get rid of multiple file uploads and embed existing attachments from all over Confluence into your page.
Improved Attachments introduces the ability to display attachments and images already uploaded to other confluence spaces. When referencing a file in another space, only the original attachment needs to be updated at a single location to reflect the changes everywhere else, allowing for proper version management.
- Reference attachments. A referenced attachment automatically displays the current version of the file across spaces and pages
- Quick copy attachments from a different pages
- Upload files from the web via URLs
- Attachments already uploaded to a page can be displayed
- Display Type: Choose between one of 3 different display types
- Download link: Display an inline link which can be embedded into the page to download the attachment
- Card display: The default confluence file upload preview
- Media display: Show a smart preview depending on the file type. - A video player - An audio player - Support for Word and Excel
- No attachment and file data is saved on our system
Privacy and security
Improved Attachments for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Add one of the two macros via the quick access by typing /improved /attachment /file or /upload