Navi - Bulk Actions, Next/Previous buttons for Confluence
Boost your productivity with Bulk Actions and Next/Previous buttons for Confluence pages
Bulk Actions: Move, Rename and Delete Pages
An efficient way to perform certain actions on multiple Confluence pages at the same time. For example, you can perform a bulk action to move, rename, or delete multiple pages at once.
Manage all pages in one place
Managing pages from multiple Confluence spaces in one place allows users to streamline and centralize management of diverse content distributed across multiple spaces.
Quick Navigation: Next/Previous buttons
Easy navigation between Confluence pages of different levels of hierarchy using "next" and "previous" buttons without having to referencing the page tree. Let readers quickly navigate through a series of documents!
With the Navi plugin, you can easily apply changes, updates, and modifications to multiple Confluence pages at the same time, saving you time and effort.
- Bulk Move: Organize your Confluence space by easily moving, reordering and grouping pages.
- Bulk Rename: Easily rename or update titles for dozens or even hundreds of Confluence pages with just a few clicks.
- Bulk Deletion: Delete multiple Confluence pages effortlessly instead of manually deleting pages one by one.
In addition, the Navi plugin adds the "Next" and "Previous" page buttons at the toolbar of a Confluence document. It makes navigation easy and saves time to surf more Confluence pages very quickly.
The Navi plugin provides solutions to the following top-voted issues:
Privacy and security
Navi - Bulk Actions, Next/Previous buttons for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application