Image Editor (Paint for Jira)
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Powerful Image Editor and Sketchboard for Jira
Sketch on a whiteboard to visualise product requirements or draw a simple diagram. Giving your team visual content is crucial for good conversation, most of the refinement meetings start with mockups or screenshots.
Powerful Image Editor
Upload images from your computer, external URL, or include page attachments. Play with images, use crop, rotate, flip, shapes, filters, icons and other useful features. Replace existing attachments with edited images.
Create better user stories and bug reports
Bring something important to developers attention or emphasise a UI issue. Keep user stories short and straightforward, expanding the written text with sketches, pictures and prototypes.
Improve your visual content. Not only do customers love good visuals, but also your colleagues. With Image Editor, you can make notes on images, comment on prototypes, and use screenshots with comments for bug reporting. Image Editor is a simple, straightforward tool that transforms images within Jira.
Use sketchboard to quickly build structural connected ideas, like software design, mind maps or product features.
Get your internal team and clients to mark up bugs and UI issues, like drawing with a marker on your screen.
- Upload images from your computer, user external URL, sketch on a whiteboard or include page attachments. Replace existing attachments with edited images.
- Replace existing attachments with edited images
- Use crop, rotate, flip, draw, shapes, filters, icons and other useful editor features.
- Download edited images
- Change the brightness, contrast and saturation
nhn/toast-ui.react-image-editor is licensed under The MIT License
Copyright ⓒ 2019 NHN Corp.
Privacy and security
Image Editor (Paint for Jira) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application