Image Editor for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Bring something important to users attention with the powerful Image Editor for Jira
Upload images from your computer, user external URL, sketch on a whiteboard or include page attachments. Replace existing attachments with edited images.
Powerful Image editor
Use crop, rotate, flip, draw, shapes, filters, icons and other useful editor features.
Create better user stories and bug reports
Bring something important to developers attention or emphasise a UI issue.
Highlight images with colours and shapes. Keep user stories short and straightforward, expanding the written text with sketches, pictures and prototypes. Create detailed bug reports and help your development team.
Get your internal team and clients to mark up bugs and UI issues, like drawing with a marker on your screen.
- Upload images from your computer, user external URL, sketch on a whiteboard or include page attachments. Replace existing attachments with edited images.
- Replace existing attachments with edited images
- Use crop, rotate, flip, draw, shapes, filters, icons and other useful editor features.
- Download edited images
nhn/toast-ui.react-image-editor is licensed under The MIT License
Copyright ⓒ 2019 NHN Corp.
Privacy and security
Image Editor for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Edit and delete existing images within Image Editor section.