Organizational Chart for Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Easily create organization charts for projects or company-wide with your Jira users
Setup company or project hierarchy
Setup project or general company hierarchy. Build relationship between users and setup company hierarchy.
Custom User Properties
Add custom properties to users and
See issues assigned to user
Quickly look at issues that are assigned to users
The Organizational Chart for Jira is a design system that with the help you easily visualize your company or project hierarchy.
With this version you have 2 options to create hierarchy tree;
- You can create hierarchy in project page
- You can create company-wide hierarchy in general apps page
Privacy and security
Organizational Chart for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.